Wednesday 22 June 2011

Work It, Girl!

This week, my friend Abi will be going back to work after her time off on maternity leave. To make the return to the grind a bit easier on her, I thought I'd give her welcome-back-to-being-a-working-girl gift. It included a kick-ass shade of nail polish, a magazine to get her through rush hour on the tube, some all-important coffee funds, pretty post-its for her new desk, and a bag of Maltesers to help with the afternoon munchies. I also made her a travel card holder and a bookmark with a photo of her son. 


How ever much I wish that Abi could stay home full-time with her boy, I also very selfishly love that she is back in town - and working near me again! I really missed my go-to lunch buddy! 

Photobucket

© All The Live Long Day (unless otherwise stated)

1 comment:

  1. That is really thoughtful. You are a great friend. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading what you think and comments make me happy. I usually reply by email, so look here if you need to know how to sneak me your address!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.